Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Woo - Update!

Playing "Stay At Home Mom" is HARD. PJ and I hardly stay at home. LOL

The library is our new hang out. Which is awesome cuz it really cuts the costs of me buying more and more books. My normal checkout time is only two days, AND I don't have to wait for sequels to series to come out.

I was able to get Unemployment and we also had two months of EBT (food) benefits - but now I can't figure out what more information they want so we're cut off for now. I do admit navigating the State systems is a bit like a circus. I shall plod on though.

I've also picked up Crocheting again. Thanks to the power for YouTube my need for visual learning is satisfied and I can now crochet in a round AND make the dreaded Magic Ring. So far I've made at least 8 hats, two bags, one purse, and a Amigurumi pig (aka a doll made by crocheting). So wicked cool and it keeps me busy.

Emrick turned 8 a few days ago. We had a birthday party for him - his (and ours) first. It went smashingly well.

PJ is all signed up for Preschool in the fall. He'll be going 3 days a week. Also have signed him up for T-ball starting in June. Holy crap, I'm super domesticated now!!

My next goal is to really start cleaning out this apartment. I've even checked out books from the library on how to clean, declutter, and organize. Watch out for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment